23 September 2019 - 07 February 2020
The Investment Ready Program is a 5-month peer-learning accelerator of 12 training days, individual support and a pitch before investors. We will select 10 to 12 proof-of-concept-stage ventures (revenue-generating; initial track record) to participate.
Get your impact venture ready for funding, growth and global impact
Your business is growing and as a manager or CEO, more and more is being asked of you. It is time to take your team to a higher level; your agreements with suppliers and buyers need to be tightened; you need working capital, and there are a thousand more things you have to figure out. In this program, you’ll free yourself from the daily hustle and bustle. You will be working on your strategy and on all the skills you need to enter the next phase. You will work more efficiently and overcome your blind spots, to ensure your company is ready for growth. You won’t be doing this alone, but in a group of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Participants of the Investment Ready Program receive:
- 12 days in-house at Impact Hub Amsterdam for trainings and strategy sessions
- 1-on-1 mentoring from seasoned entrepreneurs
- 1-on-1 legal coaching from De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
- 1-on-1 coaching from ING finance and investment experts
- 1-on-1 coaching on business modelling and strategy from Boston Consulting Group
- Impact Hub Amsterdam membership, which grants access to our global network of impact makers
- one module with the cohort and coaches on the island of Texel (in November)
- access to our extensive impact investor network
The Investment Ready Program is a unique 5-month peer-learning program that consists of 12 program days and individual support, leading up to an investor forum (Demo Day), supported by mentors, speakers, content experts and powerful business tools.
A cohort of 10 to 12 selected participants engage in a systematic review of their business strategy, model and team, before crafting a validated growth and investment plan. Our program focuses on proof-of-concept stage ventures (revenue-generating; initial track record). We do not take equity in participating ventures.
Neither the program committee nor a jury selects the “winner” of the program: the participants themselves are the “investment committee.” They reach their decision by ranking each other on 20+ investment criteria. This tried-and-tested peer-ranking model generates an intensive learning process: participants commit to fully transparent peer-reviewing, engage in a continuous feedback cycle, and develop a deep understanding of their fellow entrepreneurs’ businesses. The program teaches participants to look through the lens of an investor, preparing them for the investment process later on.
All participants pitch their strategy and plan at the final investor forum for which we selectively invite purpose-driven investors and funds. It is our goal that at least 50% of participants achieve their fundraising target through our connections and hit or exceed their growth objectives 12 to 24 months after the program.
Dates & Cost
- Application deadline: 23 September 2019
- Selection event: 30 September 2019 (19:00-21:00) at Impact Hub Amsterdam
- Announcement of participants: 2 October 2019
- In-depth intake interviews: 3-10 October 2019
- Start program: 14 October 2019
- Demo Day: 7 February 2020
- Costs: EUR 1.495.- (ex VAT)
Read more & apply by 23 September 2019 on the Investment Ready Program website
Curious to know who participated in the latest edition? Check out Tynke's story in the video below or get to know all entrepreneurs through this playlist!Read more