It is vital to establish a clear perspective on the energy system for a 1.5°C world, and the implications the transition will have on the role of the many stakeholders. The Energy Report 1.5 will be a powerful contribution to your strategic vision, to support you in your long term planning and in deriving implications for short term action.
The Energy Report 1.5
The Energy Report 1.5 will provide a comprehensive perspective on our new energy system. It will start from the basics, analysing the future demand per region for energy services like transport of people and freight, and manufactured goods and climatised building floor space. It will apply state-of-the-art improvements in resource and energy productivity in all these areas. Finally, it will cover the resulting, strongly reduced energy demand by a massive scale-up of renewables to reach a zero-carbon energy system by 2050. The report will bring together trends from a broad range of sectors and initiate a dialogue with many different stakeholders on their role in the transition.
(Text continues below the image)
What’s in it for you?
Being a partner brings recognition and a deep understanding of cutting edge developments for your organisation:
- You are invited to share your views. The advisory board will consist of high-level members representing science, industry and policy-makers.
- You will understand how the energy transition will evolve towards 2050 and will be closely involved in the establishment of this vision.
- You will gain insight in the demand for energy and materials, geographical ambitions, technological developments, and their interdependencies.
- You will learn where the opportunities lie and get a perspective on the risks for a range of technologies, industries and countries.
- You will be engaged with other stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds from industry, banking, cities, agro & food, transport sector and government bodies.
- As a thought leader, you will make an active contribution to maintain the momentum from COP21 in Paris.
- You will further boost your visibility as a frontrunner of global action in the energy and climate field.
Report launch at COP22 in Morocco
The report is meant to be launched in November 2016, in the run-up to COP22. The core research and outreach will be funded by five leading partners who will be closely involved in the initiative. Use your chance to be one of them and gain exclusive insights.Read more