We dream of a world where plastic waste does not exist. But we cannot achieve this alone. The more people choose to stop buying single-use plastic bottles, the sooner refilling becomes the norm. Together we can change the way we use and waste plastic bottles.
Refill Ambassadors is a not-for-profit organisation.
Join the #refillution
BECOME A WATER REFILL STATION
- Do you want to establish a water refill station in your hotel, restaurant, bar or shop? And do you have a publicly accessible tap (providing safe tap water)? You can change the stream of plastic bottles at its source, starting with a single refill station. You may benefit from increased exposure as a result;
- Any doubts how to start? We can help you with free advice.
- Make sure people know your refill station exists. Add a window sticker, create posters and tell your customers about the refill station;
- Add your refill station to one or multiple refill apps. We recommend to use Refill (Europe), Closca or RefillMyBottle (Asia). For other (local) areas, please check out the overview.
BECOME A REFILL AMBASSADOR
- Always carry a reusable bottle with you -> your Best Bottle Forever (we call it BBF);
- Look out for places where you can refill your bottle. With Refill Ambassadors, we analyse different refill organisations/refill apps and keep an overview per country. Use one of the Refill Apps or ask around at your accommodation, in restaurants and bars. Found a spot? Great! Bring your empty bottle and your smile, and start refilling;
- Spread the word. Inspire others to refill. Guide people to the nearest refill station;
- Ask businesses to become a refill station.
With Refill Ambassadors, we want to stimulate the #refillution. We analyse different refill organisations/refill apps and keep an overview per country.